Congratulations! If are you here, it means that you are one step closer to being part of something huge and impactful. At unLID, we truly encourage people to share their papers and articles on anything and everything. We marry unlimited ideas and opinions together and give birth to what we call LIDs. LIDs are any novelty and out-of-the-box ideas in the form of articles, reviews, how-to-guides, comparisons, open letters, write-ups and any other possible form you could think of.
Now, now, hold your horses ladies and gentlemen. Before you get too carried away (yesss, we know you’re pumped!), here’s a few guidelines as we want your work to be in the best version possible. We crave entries that are original in content, fresh in style and of course follows the rules of good old Grammar. It’s also highly applaudable if we’re all nice to one another by NOT including any racial slurs, profanities, insensitive issues and plagrised stuff coz we all know we’re better than that.
One more thing Lits, here’s a few tips and tricks for you to get your LIDS published on our awesome website. Lean in closer, these are top secret-worthy okay:
- There is NO word limit, write your heart out.
- A picture speaks a thousand words. Images, memes, videos, GIFs in your LIDs are encouraged to make them more interactive and fun.
- Balance is key; both creative storytelling and simple writing should be delicately balanced together.
- Don’t forget to have fun, this is your turn to shine.
- Please include your article title, category of article, author’s name (it could be your real name or if you want to remain anonymous, please let us know)
The only thing that’s left is how to actually submit, right? Well, it’s easy peasy. All you need to do is email your submissions in Word Document format to us at email@example.com and let us do the rest.
We shall get in touch with you if your LID has been selected to be part of our inventory.
We are super duper psyched and we can’t wait to read your LIDs. Who knows, your LID might be the next best thing in the world.
P/s: Don’t forget to hit like and share this to your other peeps. Spread us fast and thick like how you spread your toast with peanut butter and jelly.