Ramadan Kareem to all our fellow Muslim readers!
It is that time of the year where our Muslim friends abstain from eating and drinking from sunset till sunrise. This seems pretty intense, especially in our blazing Malaysian weather.
Kudos to you, guys!
To spice things up, let’s try a few hacks that will make this Ramadan more memorable. Here are 7 ways to make your buka puasa more fun:
1. Bring your own reusable containers/tupperwares to Ramadan bazaar.
2. Buy someone a meal for their buka puasa.
4. Berbuka at the Mosque (What’s better than getting FREE food & being able to pray on time )
5. Food Hunting in Groups (Avoid wasting money, food, time and fuel!)
6. Take-away & preserve (Conserve the same food for iftar & sahur)
7. Last Minute Berbuka Deals at Bazaars (Malaysians know best! Come late for cheaper price mah!)